January 18, 2008

Angel

Her little angel self as usual. we went to the mall with Ken to get a bathrobe and after he put Kiva in the car he turned to me and said "she is such a sweet girl". too true. Kiva and I cooked breakfast for the three of us (and her big bunny), scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, mango juice, and she ate heartily. Then playtime, trip to the mall and back for more playtime (we stopped at the mall toy store...what can I say, we have NO will power and she is so adorable). I made her lunch of steak, potatoes, cooked kale and broccoli. She took a few bites and then just ignored it while I was reading to her. I asked her if she wasn't hungry and very tactfully she replied "this isn't really my favorite, Grammie". So I asked her what she did like and amazingly it was more scrambled eggs and toast. So two more eggs went down the hatch. Then nap, ice cream, working in the woodshop with Granpa, working in the garden with me (we put out wool for the squirrels and birds to make nests from, she has some for your place too) and then watching her absolutely favorite movie...Planet Earth. I watch them with her so I can make sure any scary bits are skipped over, although she keeps telling me "I like the scary parts" I tell her that "I don't like them they are too scary for me" and she accepts that. [Joan]

No comments: