Kiva REALLY enjoyed the home made treats (pumpkin delight and chocolate chip cookies) at the meeting, sat quietly with me for about 15 minutes, then colored, then watched her strawberry shortcake dvd. It took her a while to get brave enough to look and move around, but she was just fine. When we went to the bath room, she whispered to me "this is such a nice house grammie". It's a typical 60ish years old widow's house. Lot's of pretty things, flowers, birdhouses, absolutely nothing out of place (not like here) etc. After a while she sat on the bed (right off the living room) and watched her video and played with the dog. Came home, ate our lunch out in the yard, into the hot tub and now she is sleeping.
They are so surprising; Kiva and I were playing with her stuffed toys this morning. She has some stuffed birds and said they were sick. I asked her what I could do for them and she said...make them some soup. I asked her what kind and she said chicken, then no wait grammie, make noodle soup and boil some mice in it for one of them, and boil pine cones for the other one. Hilarious. [Joan]
November 8, 2007
Noodle Soup with Mice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment