Jack is doing great. I do see the temper coming though....I think a big storm will hit us soon. Today I had the baby gate leaning against the wall behind one of my spinning wheels. It was tipped forward against the spinning wheel, and Jack decided he wanted it to stand up straight against the wall. He kept pushing it up and it would fall back against the spinning wheel. He got increasingly enraged, until he was in a full hissy fit, hitting the baby gate, red faced and screaming. Oh my goodness he was MAD.
On the plus side, otherwise he has been a really good mood, and has apparently gotten over the "I don't eat solids at Grammie's house" thing. Ate two bowls of chicken cacciatore with noodles, a full bottle and is now sacked out. We went to the park this morning which he just loves. Jack went all over the sand pit handing out his toys to the other kids, except his little truck which he kept a tight grip on. Then an older girl took it out of his hand and walked off. Jack didn't yell or anything, just kept following her all over the playground, watching his truck. He didn't make any attempt to take it back either, just kept a little beady eye fixed on it. Her daddy then made her give it back. Too funny. Jack and grandpa were on the floor playing with trucks this morning, very cute. [Joan]
August 23, 2007
I don't eat solids at Grammie's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment