Jack and I have been having fun. We went to Sunrise Mall for his first shoes (exploiting Grammies privileges again) and he did not know what to make of these strange things stuck on his feet. Size 4 extra wide; basically a round shoe :-) I let him play in the mall play area for a while and took some pictures which I am uploading and will share with you. Jack loved watching the kids and generally they were very considerate. One little girl however, pushed him so he landed on his butt. Not hurt and he didn't cry. Her mama came over and reprimanded the little girl (gently, but she said no no) and they both burst into tears. Very cute. She wasn't much bigger than him and very young. She's the one in the white blouse and tan shorts in the photos. [Joan]
June 25, 2007
A Round Shoe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment