This will make you laugh. Kiva and I were taking a shower after going swimming. She pointed to her butt and said, "that's my butt". And I said "yes it is". She patted mine and said "this is grammie's butt" and I again said, "yes it is". She then said very seriously (and I'm not making this up), "mine doesn't move". I just about fell on the floor laughing. Well, Kiva when you are an old grannie, your butt will "move" too.
when we were driving to the pool, Kiva was requesting us to sing a song that we didn't know. So Ken said "we can make one up" and proceeded to sing a few lines and then asked Kiva "how was that?" She replied "it wasn't very good grandpa". Oh the brutal honesty of the innocents. Ken was still laughing when we got to the pool. [Joan]
June 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment