May 25, 2007
Running through the Water
We took Kiva to the pool early this morning with a tiny blow up swim ring. She loved it and swam the length of the big pool eight times (I'm not kidding!). Of course Grammie AND Grandpa were next to her the whole time and we had races. Amazingly she won all of them. I have ordered a toddler swim belt like mine so it will be more secure than the blow up ring. I am so anal about water safety, I can't stand it unless I am right next to her the whole time she is in the pool. Even when Ken is next to her I have to be nearby AND watching. It will be tough when she gets bigger and wants to strike out on her own. I wish you could have seen her "running" through the water. What energy. [Joan]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment