April 2, 2007

granpa said so

What a riot they were! Quite the little angels all day. We took Jack and Kiva to Costco with us..took two vehicles...and they were so good the whole time. I had them both in one cart, and pushing the two little beauties around the store was soooo much fun. Kiva munched down big time....chicken salad sandwich....three yogurt samples...a granola sample....then part of a cheese pizza slice and a a modest amount of nonfat yogurt with berries. Amazing what the skinny little twerp can hold! Kiva spent a lot more time then usual with grandpa today....maybe thats why Ken was insisting she come too. They had a lot of fun reading stories, working in the yard, and installing the new dvd player. Kiva had food all over herself when we got home from costco, and Ken said 'I think she needs a bath", so a bath she had. She would not agree to a wash cloth cleanup because "granpa said so". Kiva had some trouble sharing grammie today...she was mostly pretty good about it, but at her request we had some playtime where I carried her around and dressed her like she was a baby. Got her water in a sippy cup so she could lay in my lap and drink it like a bottle. Kiva is certainly loving with Jack (most of the time) and is doing really good at the sibling thing especially being only 3 years old. Looking forward to my Jack tomorrow. He's going with me to Spin Group...the meeting where the women bring their spinning wheels and spin together for a couple hours. We have show and tell too, and the other women tell me I can have Jack as my show and tell. If he gets fussy we will just leave, but I think it will be fine. [Joan]

No comments: