Kiva here today and her usual entertaining self. We were outside in the yard and she had been playing at imagining things. She asked me what Dancer was doing across the yard and I said "I don't know, what do you think she is doing". Kiva replied "she is eating a wolf". I expressed amazement and after thinking for a while Kiva said "I don't think the wolf is very happy about it".
I set up her little play tent in the yard today and she discovered earthworms. Kiva turned the tent into a playhouse and brought her worms in there with her (in a little plastic tray with dirt) along with blanket, pillow, books, water and snack. She told me she was teaching one of the worms to sit up. Sadly after nap we found that they had turned into little dried up threads and she said they were probably dead. However, we "put them in the dirt in case that made them feel better". She was a little sad about it, but pretty matter of fact. Amazing that she plays with worms since I refused to pick it up for her. I told her she was braver than me and she liked that concept. [Joan]
April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment