January 5, 2006

all done seeping, more bompa?

Kiva just seems to be thriving both physically and mentally. Today I got a five word sentence!!! (the girl's a genius). I put her down for a nap at the usual time...about 11:15, she drank her bottle and then decided she wanted to get back up. She called me, and when I went in she said "all done seeping, more bompa?" Tooo cute, especially since she hadn't been sleeping at all. I told her it was nap time and rubbed her back for a while to ease her into sleepytime. She was so funny when I started to rub her back, she moved around until she was just right and perfectly comfortable, first one arm this way, then that way, then her head this way, then that way. When she was sure she was comfortable, she gave a big sigh, and settled in for back rub enjoyment. Reminded me of getting settled for a massage. Didn't take long till she was zonked out for an hour and fifteen minutes nap. [Joan]

No comments: