December 9, 2005

Miss Independence

Kiva is too funny today. Tried a few temper tantrums and when they didn't work, went on her way like nothing had happened. She was very angry that I was helping her down the stairs. Two steps below her was too close. I had to be three steps down. She was yelling and waving me away until I got far enough away to suit Miss Independence. She also spotted the halloween candy bowl which thankfully is almost empty with the help of our construction staff, and set up a hissy fit for chocolate. Since it was 9am the answer was no, not until later, and after a minute or two of yelling (watching me carefully from the corner of her eye), she went on to play with her toys. Kiva is in a good mood, ate a good breakfast of scrambled egg, and has been busy measuring things with her own pocket tape measure. Also carrying her baby around on her hip, or pushing her in the shopping cart. Helped granpa pick lemons in the yard and fed the dog. Very loving too, lots of hugs. [Joan]

No comments: